How to rent real estate in Thailand
1. Begin planning, we will be an assistant in selecting the real estate you want to live in Thailand for you by considering
– default budget
– Property type required
– Duration (for rentals)
2. We will assist you in screening the accommodation you need and visiting the beautiful rooms and surroundings so that you can relate to
3. Once you get the place you like, we will draft and sign a contract with the owner.
The elements that should be specified are as follows:
– rental period
– The date the rental contract starts
– Deposit amount (The normal duration is 2 months)
– Additional services included in the lease
– belonging to the lessee
Things that you will need to pay are as follows.
– 2 month deposit
– Advance rental payment
How to buy real estate in Thailand
1. You will need to select a home sales representative that will be coordinated between you and the seller and assist with legal and communication assistance, which will help you save time and meet your needs the most.
2. Legal planning with a lawyer
You should have a consultation with a lawyer about the various contracts that have been drafted for him to check the accuracy and advise on the legal process of buying a home.
3. Check the information that is at least exhaustive.Must check the deed of the bestseller and the seller in the clear land.
4. Make a deposit To show your credibility in continuing
5. Review the contract
The seller will advise the lawyer on the next check. Normally, the first payment will be 25 Spurs, then pay by Progress by 25 Spurs and then 25 Spurs. Signed when the main house structure has been paid 25 percent, when the final equipment installation is complete.
In Thailand, foreigners who own a condo in their own name can only want to buy land and build a long-term rental house. (Not over 30 years) and can install a house on the land. Construction permits must be submitted on behalf of foreigners and later foreigners will own the structure in his own name.