Thailand Visa Information: Non-Immigrant Visa "O-A" (Long Stay) Eligibility
• You need to be 50 years old .
• You have a valid passport with 15 months validity
• Having no criminal record in Thailand and the country of the applicant’s nationality or residence.
• Having the nationality of or permanent residence in the country where application is submitted.
• Not having prohibitive diseases
• Employment in Thailand is prohibited.
• Passport with validity of not less than 18 months.
• copies of completed visa application forms.
• passport-sized photos (4 x 6 cm) of the applicant taken within the past six months.
• A copy of personal profile
• A copy of bank statement
– showing a deposit of the amount equal to and not less than 800,000 Baht
– an income certificate (an original copy) with a monthly income of not less than 65,000 Baht
– a deposit account plus a monthly income totaling not less than 800,000 Baht. Or having a deposit account and income/pension (per month X 12), a total of not less than 800,000 baht (in the case of showing a copy of the deposit account, showing the certificate from the bank.)
• A letter of verification issued from the country of his or her nationality or residence stating that the applicant has no criminal record (verification shall be valid for not more than three months and should be notarised by notary organs or the applicant’s diplomatic or consular mission).
• A medical certificate issued from the country where the application is submitted, showing no prohibitive diseases as indicated in the Ministerial Regulation No.14 (B.E. 2535) (certificate shall be valid for not more than three months and should be notarised by notary organs or the applicant’s diplomatic or consular mission).
• In the case where the accompanying spouse is not eligible to apply for the Category ‘O-A’ (Long Stay) visa, he or she will be considered for temporary stay under Category ‘O’ visa. The marriage certificate must be provided as evidence and should be notarised by notary organs or by the applicant’s diplomatic or consular mission.
Make it easy to apply for a retirement visa. Just contact us.
Retirementhome will help make your visa submission easy.
Helping to renew your visa conveniently, quickly and easily.
Makes opening a bank account in Thailand convenient Along with helping to verify the documents correctly .